The fifth path is the Weak Force to Fire.
Orange to red.
The name of this path is found by pronouncing the phonemes in the following order.
- The Universe Within
- …or the sound of the letters, “ee,” in, “bee.”
- Weak Force
- …or the sound, “o” makes in the word, “bot.”
- The consonant that associates the Weak Force and Fire.
- …or the sound, “s,” makes in the word, “bus.”
- …or the sound the letter, “u,” makes in the word, “put.”
- An Ending
- …or the sound made by the letter, “n.”
Eyahsuhn is the intersection of your personal consciousness (ego) and your intuition and will.
This path deals with how you organize and direct your own energy and emotions. We direct our energy by opting to focus on one thing over another.
Observe with care and be selective.
Remember each thought is an offering. Offers can be rejected. If a thought is offered that causes negativity, try rejecting it. See what happens.
The first eighth of the year was spent observing my own behavior as it relates to my intuition/will, intellect, sensations and emotions in that order.
Observing those behaviors has changed them. This second eighth will be spent observing my own will and intuition as they relate to the ego, the collective unconscious, the personal unconscious and finally my persona again.